Sunday, January 2, 2011

July 16th. Hamburg to Canandiagua,NY.

July 16th. Hamburg to Canandiagua,NY. Elevation: 685 ft. 94.3miles Today, since I had to meet Gale and Nick Pitaris I was one of the first ones to depart the hotel-something unusual! C.J., Kip and I were riding in front and stopped by Lake Seneca (one of the finger lakes) in the city of Geneva,NY. Somewhere after Geneva, I left C.J. and Kip and rode ahead of them. The country side in this part of NY. is beautiful-many vineyards. Focused on meeting Nick and Gale, I was amongst the first ones to arrive at the hotel where Nick surprised me from behind. It was a great feeling to see Nick, Gale and their granddaughter (Alexandria). To my surprise the front desk presented me with a letter from Don Berens (Lathan,NY.), Randy Evan's friend. After cleaning up the Pitaris treated me to a nice lunch. (2886)Lakefront Park- City of Geneva,NY., (2888)Alexandria,Nick and Gale in front of Super 8 Motel, 4450 Eastern Blvd., Canandaigua,NY., (2889) Same as previous-Alexandria,Gale and I, (2890) Nick and I.

No comments: